Programs & Services
Audiology Associates specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and care of people who are hearing impaired or have balance disorders.
Types of facilities we provide services to:
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Nursing Facilities
- Retirement Homes and Villages
- Community Independent Living Associations
- Assisted Living Facilities
We provide the following hearing health care services:
- An initial patient evaluation of history and possible future needs.
- Overall hearing health care includes reminders to staff about ongoing needs per patient.
- Wax management is scheduled monthly, quarterly, or annually.
- An annual hearing evaluation.
- Checks, cleaning, repair and reprogramming of hearing instruments to accommodate changes in hearing loss.
- A continuous battery supply.
If a situation arises where a resident requires a service or assistive devices that are not completely covered by insurance, Audiology Associates will provide an explanation with supporting documentation as well as an estimate of the total cost involved so you can make an informed decision before proceeding.
“Our goal is to Help Your Residents be as Safe and Independent as Possible.”
We are proud to work with these other great Companies to bring superior care to your residents.
On Sight Eye Consultants
On Sight Eye Consultant’s doctors of optometry are experts in the eye health care of senior citizens. Their services include everything from comprehensive eye exams to the diagnosis and co-management of eye diseases. The doctors, along with their highly trained staff, provide the necessary care and services required by both residents and the home.
Jim Burd: Marketing Manager – Indiana
Deb Norris: Office Manager
Preferred Podiatry Group, P.C.
Preferred Podiatry Group is your partner in better patient care. Our mission is to remain the premier provider of comprehensive podiatric service to the long-term care community by enhancing residents’ quality of life, improving access to care, assisting facilities with education and compliance, and exceeding the expectation of everyone we serve.
Dave Tunis: Territory Manager Central & Southern Indiana - 317-446-2682
Senior Dental Care
As your on-site dental partner, we support you in the following ways:
Keeping you Compliant
- Complimentary assessments & treatment plans
- Staff education & in-service
- Electronic chart notes for surveys
Making your Job Easier
- Bringing providers to you
- Managing treatment plans
- Providing one source for support
- Replacement dentures & SSI program
Improving Access to Patient Care
- Medicaid and Private Pay
- Affordable choices for your family
- No waiting period for Medicaid
- Denture Warranty
Our team is ready to serve yours!
Amy Juday: 260-417-7409
Vanessa Greene: 371-902-2248